A message from the Colleen Dalton – Director of Tourism and Economic Programs, Visit Truckee
“WITH US, ITS PERSONAL”
Tahoe Truckee Homes is happy to welcome you back to this beautiful sought after recreational area. A few things have changed since the last time you might have visited, so it is important to:
Tahoe Truckee Homes Real Estate: ” Your safety, with us, its personal”
Tahoe Truckee Homes Short Term Rentals: “Your safety, with us, its personal”
A few things have changed:
- All pantry items, including condiments and spices, have been removed from the rentals, so remember to bring what you need to enjoy cooking in your rental.
- Our cleaning company is here to protect you. The rental has been thoroughly cleaned and disinfected prior to your arrival.
- All rentals have been stocked with hand soap, paper towels, toilet paper and disinfecting spray or wipes and hand sanitizer. As these supplies are difficult to find, you may wish to bring extra.
- Let us know if you need additional linen, as all linen must be removed and laundered.
- All magazines and shared reading materials have been removed. Relaxing and reading is part of the fun, so remember to bring you own.
Tahoe Truckee Homes: For your safety please follow the CDC recommended guidelines to stop the spread of COVID-19:
- Washing hands frequently with soap and warm water
- Avoiding close contact with people outside of your primary household
- Covering your mouth and nose with a cloth face cover when around others
- Cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched surfaces often
- Monitor your health – Watch for fever, cough, shortness of breath, or other symptoms of COVID-19. Take your temperature if symptoms develop.
Do not forget your mask, you will need it to shop, eat at restaurants and go to the supermarket.
From all of us at Tahoe Truckee Homes
Wishing you a safe, healthy and happy visit!