From Truckee Chamber of Commerce:
- Hair salons and barbershops may now open under Nevada County’s attestation of readiness with the State. Guidelines for these modifications can be found here. Businesses practicing these modifications may open right away.
- Religious services may now reopen with modifications and limited capacity in place. Guidelines for these modifications can be found at www.covid19.ca.gov/industry-guidance/ under “Places of Worship.”
- Personal services such as nail salons, shaving, facial and body waxing, threading, facials, tattoo parlors, gyms and fitness studios are not permitted by the State at this time. However, we anticipate State and County moving into this area soon.
- Got questions? Contact Nevada County at COVID19Recovery@co.nevada.ca.us. Nevada County will connect you with the appropriate department or resources. General coronavirus questions can be directed to Connecting Point at 1-833-DIAL211 or email@example.com.
- Looking for supplies, need signage from Truckee Chamber? Please visit truckee.com/chamber